Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween Countdown Day 17: Too Effing Tired.

I'm too effing tired after a really long day at work to post anything coherent... so here's some pink kitten heads for putting candy in.


Halloween everybody! Not really sure what the heck we're going to do with these (I do have a vague idea involving some of the new decorative Halloween lights my wife bought...) but they're Halloween and I haven't missed my post! When it comes to the Halloween countdown, let's face it, we want regularity... not quality. 

So... that's it for tonight ladies and germs! I'll be back with more Glistening Goodwill Goodies soon enough! Until then, Happy Haunting!

Be sure to check out all of the great blogs participating in this year's Halloween Countdown! You can do so by clicking this link, or clicking on the Cryptkeeper 2013 banner on the sidebar to the right! Also, check out the "Blog-O-Ween" Halloween Blog collective, again by following this link, or through the badge on the sidebar! Thanks!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...