Saturday, August 31, 2013

Halloween is Coming...

So when I went into Goodwill yesterday I noticed something AMAZING.


They've set up part of their Halloween section! I say "part" because they haven't gone whole hog yet. There's still a back-to-school element that needs to be eliminated before you can completely consider it a Halloween section proper... but it's there. There are costume pieces and lawn ornaments... I can't WAIT to see how it develops!


I still won't be starting my official countdown to Halloween until October 1st... but I couldn't wait to report this! It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween!


I'll be back soon with more Geeky Goodwill Goodies! Until then, Happy Hunting!

3 comments:

  1. First Cave of Cool, now you're telling me that Halloween is coming. I ought to highlight all of the Halloween pictures for when I need the inspiration in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure it is Halloween all year round at my place. Being Monster Cafe and all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what Halloween goodies will be out there this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...